Saturday, December 10, 2011

How to use AVIMux to include/separate/delete a audio from Dual Audio movies

0


READ BELOW

I got a movie which is a dual audio movie that is it has two languages to listen. I can play it on my PC and select my desired audio language by using VLC media player.  Now I want to convert this movie so that I can play it on my mobile phone. Problem arises here as the converted movie has the unwanted audio and not the desired one that I use on my PC.

To resolve it I need to separate or delete this unwanted audio so that the movie will have only desired audio and then convert it.

Here I will explain how to separate/delete a audio from Dual/triple/quad Audio movies

1. Download AVIMux GUI from: http://www.alexander-noe.com/video/amg/

2. Run AVIMux_GUI. Drag and drop the movie file to Open Files box,

3. Select it and click on Generate Data Source from Files.

4. In the big box you will get the three files: One video file, one audio file of language XYZ and another audio file of language ABC.

5. Say you want the XYZ audio and not the ABC then select video and XYZ audio only. Unmark audio ABC.

6. Click on Start button and save the movie in only your desired language.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have Answers..?